Thursday, October 20, 2005

Me and my Blog...


Okay, to begin with…
Firstly, I want to thank Dr. Rozina (our beloved Madam) for assigning us to do this blog. If not, I’m sure that I would not be bother to blogging or anything to do with blog things… Even thought I love to write diary, I never let myself to write on blog what thing that I wrote on my diary… For me, it seems like people will laugh or criticize me when they read it. I never have confident to do so, even until now… to speak the truth, I’m a secretive person who likes to keep secret inside and not letting anyone to know about it, unless the person I’ve trusts the most. For your information, this is one of the reflections of SCORPIO…

Next, I also want to thanks Liza for introducing me to Myspace blog. I like this blog despite the others because I can build my own template, which is obviously orange…hehehe…
Ops, not to forget Azrul or Bobab who also assist me with this and that about blogging matters…Thank you Bobab…

No comments: